Nyc

jrm116

eDocs says that check in doesn't start until 12 pm. Any recommendations on what to do that morning? Trying to figure out something to do to kill time.

I guess that would depend on what time you are getting there. Driving? Flying? From hotel?

People do arrive prior to that, check bags, get in line, do checkin which will be before noon, wait to board,etc.

Staying in NYC the night before, hotel is about 2 blocks away. Just trying to think of something to do between breakfast and check in

Breakfast at 9 to 10 and then back to your room for bathroom use and check out at 11. You will be at the port by 1130 so where do you have time for anything else?

If you want to eat at 7 am then just do that and leave your stuff in the room until 11 am check out and walk around.

I never thought the intrepid was doable on embark day anyway. Logistics just too complicated IMHO

Fwiw you really should get to the port by 1030 as they will start boarding at 1130 and then you will have time for mdr lunch and relaxation

You can look at the intrepid from the port waiting area and the lido deck

However the shuttle is now enclosed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums