need help choosing

cowgrlkirby

HI everybody...I really need help making a decision on which cruise to book. The cruises that I am looking at are totally different from each other...one is a 5 day one is a 6dayand the other is a 7 day. We normally take 5 day cruises and have never been on a 6 or 7 day cruise before. So here is a breakdown of the 3 cruises we are looking at. Cruise 1: 5 day leaving from JAX leaving Jan. 26 going to Nassau and little Stirrup Cay at a cost of 621$. Cruise 2: 7 day leaving from FT. Lauderdale going to Grand Turk, San Juan, and St. Marteen at a cost of 1119$ leaving Jan. 18th. Cruise 3: 6 day cruise leaving from Ft. Lauderdale leaving Feb. 1st going to Key West, Cozumel and the caymans at a cost of 943$. The only ports that we have been to out of all of these is Nassau, Key West, Cozumel and Grand Cayman so everything else will be new to us. WE live in South Carolina so we can drive down the day of for the cruise out of JAX but would have to get a hotel for Ft. Lauderdale for an overnight stay before the cruise. we just cant decide which one to do...there is almost double the cost for 2 more days so is it worth it. The 5 day cruise starts off at

199$pp and the 7 day starts at 429$pp and the 6 day is 339$pp...I know the 5 day will NOT go down in price but I wonder if the 7 or 6 day will go down in cost? Are 2 more days worth that price difference? Sorry for all the info but I just wanted it all laid out for the best help I can get. I'm just SOOOOO ready to book that I am about to pop!!lol :D

If you can spring for it, go with #2........see some new ports and enjoy more time on vacation! :)

#2 get's my vote also. It might make a difference knowing what ships. FL I believe is the Freedom, just got 2.0 upgrades and 1 of our favorites.

The 7 day cruise is on the Freedom, the 6 day is on the Conquest and the 5 day is on the Fascination. I wish we can do a b2b...that would rock but we have kids that will be home waiting on souviniers...but once we get them on their own then it is on!! I know I just need to hurry up and whirl this around my head and figure this out...I'm worried the 5 day price will only go up if that is the one we pick and we don't jump on it. AHHHHH....WHAT TO DOOOOO!!!! lol:eek::D

#2 is the cruise I an leaning towards... Watching YouTube videos now getting in the mood to spend some cash... Lol:cool:

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

Pull the trigger! Do it-do it now.

Which ever one you choose enjoy.