How small are balcony cabins on Epic?

I am trying to figure out what the cabin size is for balcony cabins on the Epic. NCL shows the cabin size, but includes the balcony in the size so I am none the wiser. Now if I knew the balcony size...:rolleyes:

It's hard to say, DH is guessing cabin size 150 to 160 feet. (It's been 2 years) :) We had an angled balcony which was a little larger which was really nice. (Of course this made no difference in the cabin size.)

(Me I could judge the size of a penny)

Edited by debnjoe1438

Small and awkward IMHO. The layout is just weird and I think it makes the cabin seem a lot smaller. I would suggest one with the bed by the balcony door. Ours had the bed by the entry and it was very very difficult to walk by it and the sink was right in front of the bed.

We are very happy with our balcony (not the cabin) on the Epic. It is of a good size, roomy enough for the two of us.

What is really tiny is the table on the balcony. We asked for one more table from our steward, and placed the room service tray over the two tables so we can enjoy our full spread breakfast on our balcony :)

About the cabin itself, agree 100% with the bed by the balcony placement. Please check your cabin to ensure as this can make a lot of difference.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by anandaindonesia

How small? Very lol The balcony is 151 square feet. We had the bed nearest to the door and I agree it would have been better near the balcony. That being said you will have a wonderful cruise on this beautiful ship and the balcony room size shouldn't be an issue. Enjoy!

I had a balcony 9th deck middle. The cabin size was ok. However, I disliked the cabin layout and as such, will never take the Epic again. Wash basin was opposite the bed. Shower on one side of the cabin door, commode on the opposite side. Pull curtain between "hygiene" area and bed area. If you had to use the commode at night, you risk the chance of waking your partner when you was your hands. Terrible layout.