Double Embarkation Cabin Release

We are boarding Legend of the Seas in 5 weeks in Oslo. I am booked in a D2 superior balcony but would at the right price upgrade to a junior suite. In doing a fake booking there are a few junior suites left for Oslo boarding but if you look at Hamburg boarding which is two days earlier there are many junior suites available. Will those release to Oslo passengers or if not sold go empty since there is an overlap in boarding and deboarding??? I understand if we get on Tues and take a junior suite it could already be sold for the next Hamburg cruise that boards the Sunday we are on board...confusing but I hope someone understands my question....I think I know the answer, the cabins can only be sold to Oslo boarding passengers that are set for Oslo and only Hamburg to Hamburg passengers because of the two days of overlap so some junior suites may sit empty on our cruise for most of the time???!!!!

Not sure of your dates but looking at European Inventory I have,

10 August Hamburg, only JS 8566 for 2049 euro.

12 August Oslo no JS inventory

17 August Hamburg, completely sold out

19 August Oslo no JS inventory

24 August Hamburg, full open JS, W 1589 euro/JS 1664 euro

2 Sept. Oslo, no JS inventory.

So, it would seem that there might be JS available for the 5 nights after the 24th of August, but nothing prior to that at the moment. This inventory is, of course, only what they are making public.

I am not sure if they will do a 5 night paid upgrade, but might be an option. It does not look like they have inventory to transfer over as full on both sides from Oslo.