Room Service Question

mnovak61

Can you get the food that is on the menu in the dining rooms from room service on the same nights they are offered?

No. For the most part room service offerings are cold food like salads and sandwiches or cold cereal and pastries. Unless you consider a BLT or cold toast hot food. Lol. Carnival room service is very basic.

I would have to agree the room service menu is a little weak compared to other lines we have been on. I always enjoy breakfast on the balcony and Carnival is way below par when compared to our last Mariner of the Seas cruise.

If only one member of the cabin isn't going to MDR -- the other person can bring back a plate of food. We have done this frequently when Nana doesn't feel up to the MDR. The head waiter has given me a tray (if I also get dessert for her) and covers for the plates. She eats after we are done, but that's the only way!!

• 1 month later...
I would have to agree the room service menu is a little weak compared to other lines we have been on. I always enjoy breakfast on the balcony and Carnival is way below par when compared to our last Mariner of the Seas cruise.

While there is no hot food on Carnival's breakfast menu I must say the quality of the breakfast food on RCCL is not good. I personally would rather have my BLT for breakfast.

No. For the most part room service offerings are cold food like salads and sandwiches or cold cereal and pastries. Unless you consider a BLT or cold toast hot food. Lol. Carnival room service is very basic.

Actually they have added a few warm paninis which are nice.

Hi rrraydon :)

During our last Carnival cruise, a 16-day Splendor voyage, my

wife & I ordered 'assorted donuts'. This is what we received..

don01_zps46f335ca.jpg

:)

That's the kinda stuff I wanna know!! :p

I love donuts for breakfast. I will try it on the Breeze! :D

Has anyone ordered something for breakfast that was not on the menu and received it?

If so, what was it?

We write in BLT's and grilled cheese sandwiches and always get them. This has worked on several ships so I would assume that they would bring you anything on their regular room service menu for breakfast. Just write it on the door hanger.