Cigars On Breakaway

neptune18

You might want to check back here Wed. Supposedly, and this is just a rumor, some changes to NCL smoking policy will be announced. There is an active, and I mean ACTIVE thread about that.

Again, just a rumor at this point. No idea what will change or if any impact on cigar bar(s).

You might want to check back here Wed. Supposedly, and this is just a rumor, some changes to NCL smoking policy will be announced. There is an active, and I mean ACTIVE thread about that.

Again, just a rumor at this point. No idea what will change or if any impact on cigar bar(s).

It would be nice if NCL kept the Cigar Bars. Most are small and enclosed, but always busy!

It would be nice if NCL kept the Cigar Bars. Most are small and enclosed, but always busy!

If it is true, it will push more and more cigarette smokers into the cigar lounge and really screw up the enjoyment of a cigar. When we are last on the Dawn the cigar lounge was the last place I would sit to enjoy a cigar.

As an aside, my PCC has not heard a thing about any policy changes coming tomorrow. She has been with NCL for a very long time and us quite senior in her position.

I think we have been punked by wanderingjew and he is sitting back watching his handy work. We will see.

Edited by Beaver1975