Which Itinerary?

Trying to decide on which itinerary I want to do. One is Southern Caribbean. I've done the Southern twice, been there, done that. But I still love going there. The second itinerary is Western, been there, done that too and don't like the itinerary as much as the southern. The only difference is that I was thinking of taking it from New Orleans since I've never been there before and spending a few days there before boarding ship. It would be something different for me. So that's why I'm trying to figure out which one I want to do. Any opinions?

If you're looking for something different, you can take the Western from New Orleans or Galveston. Some of those itineraries go to Roatan and Belize instead of the same old western ports.

Have you considered Bermuda from NY/NJ or Baltimore?

Trying to decide on which itinerary I want to do. One is Southern Caribbean. I've done the Southern twice, been there, done that. But I still love going there. The second itinerary is Western, been there, done that too and don't like the itinerary as much as the southern. The only difference is that I was thinking of taking it from New Orleans since I've never been there before and spending a few days there before boarding ship. It would be something different for me. So that's why I'm trying to figure out which one I want to do. Any opinions?

Really think you'd enjoy spending a few days in New Orleans. :)

LuLu

Thanks to all for your input.

Hstergo- I've done the Eastern itinerary also. (this will be my 12th cruise).

DonnaK- I've also been to Roatan and Belize but since I can get the ship in New Orleans that is why I was thinking of leaving from there instead of Ft. Lauderdale so this way I can spend a couple of days in New Orleans, something different. We can't do Bermuda because it doesn't leave from NY/NJ in November or December which is the months of our vacation.

Clarea-Would love a B2B but don't have the time.

Thanks to all for your input.

Hstergo- I've done the Eastern itinerary also. (this will be my 12th cruise).

DonnaK- I've also been to Roatan and Belize but since I can get the ship in New Orleans that is why I was thinking of leaving from there instead of Ft. Lauderdale so this way I can spend a couple of days in New Orleans, something different. We can't do Bermuda because it doesn't leave from NY/NJ in November or December which is the months of our vacation.

Clarea-Would love a B2B but don't have the time.

If you want be go way out there, there is a Greek Isles & Turkey itinerary on Splendor in Nov. I was looking at the same cruise for next year at Thanksgiving time.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app