Cloud 9 Spa Cabin

nwo4life

Endless use of the Thermal suites and sauna rooms and private lockers/showers and Thalssmotherapy pool!! Truly awesome we had the week pass on the Dream and loved it so much that we got a SPA room on our upcoming Breeze cruise this September!!! Well worth it!!

I agree it's worth it, especially if you have arthritis. The T pool is great. I went at least 2 times a day to the spa and sometimes 3 time. I spent many relaxing hours there. Plus, the spa cabins tend to be very quiet. I really loved it!

In addition to being able to use the steam rooms and the Thalasso pool, you get spa goodies in your room (shampoo, soap and conditioner), spa slippers to keep, spa robe, spa colored towels (instead of the blue ones), a salt scrub and...I think that's it!

Oh and no smoking, of course!

Edited by JennN

Does anyone have actual pictures of an inside spa cabin? The pictures on the Carnival site are professional / photoshopped. I'd love to see actual personal pictures of a spa cabin.

Does anyone have actual pictures of an inside spa cabin? The pictures on the Carnival site are professional / photoshopped. I'd love to see actual personal pictures of a spa cabin.

Check out this site.. We have had 11231 and 11232 on Magic. 11217 & 11219 are exactly the same..

cruise line rooms dot com

Edited by picomullet

This is an interior from the Magic. Very small room, but it's fine for 2. Exactly like standard interiors, except different decor.

018.jpg

017.jpg

For me, the T-pool & thermal suite (4 fancy saunas) are the primary reasons for getting a spa room. The other stuff didn't matter much. The toiletry samples were quite tiny & just okay. The slippers were monstrous. We didn't bother with the free classes. Different color towels didn't matter. But the T-pool & thermal suite made it worth it. Again, this is the Magic: the T-pool & 2 of the 4 rooms of the thermal suite. The other 2 were too steamy to get a pic.

0149.jpg

0147.jpg

0146.jpg

0148.jpg

Had one on the Dream in January and have been shopping for the next one as soon as we can afford it. You will love the location and the use of the spa. DW used the private access spa showers instead of the cabin shower.

There is a public area locker room, steam, and shower that anybody using the gym can use. But it can't compare to the private access spa area. Those tiled loungers don't look all the comfortable, but don't let looks fool you. I fell asleep there more than I can count. We found the pool a little to hot so didn't use it more than once.

We were on deck 12 just outside the main entrance. We were steps from the spa. In fact the second day I found a back door at the end of our hallway that went directly in so I didn't even have to go out by the elevators.