Category BX-Getaway

Tminish

When I booked Getaway for October 2014 I originally booked a Studio...As of today my TA has changed me to a Balcony Guarantee...When I look it says that it's a Balcony Guarantee on deck 8-Forward in BX. Looking at the deck plan on deck 8 there's only 4 of those cabin categories. I understand that I will not get assigned a cabin number until after final payment, but just wondering if I should expect to get assigned one of the four available? I just don't see with only having FOUR that one will be available. So I am preparing myself for anything, but hoping for a good cabin. Which going from a studio to a balcony what could possibly be bad. Lol! Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

When I booked Getaway for October 2014 I originally booked a Studio...As of today my TA has changed me to a Balcony Guarantee...When I look it says that it's a Balcony Guarantee on deck 8-Forward in BX. Looking at the deck plan on deck 8 there's only 4 of those cabin categories. I understand that I will not get assigned a cabin number until after final payment, but just wondering if I should expect to get assigned one of the four available? I just don't see with only having FOUR that one will be available. So I am preparing myself for anything, but hoping for a good cabin. Which going from a studio to a balcony what could possibly be bad. Lol! Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

With a guarantee category you can be assigned any cabin in that category or higher. You'll definitely enjoy any of the balcony cabins, and can still meet others in the studio lounge during their regular meeting time in the early evening. :)

With a guarantee category you can be assigned any cabin in that category or higher. You'll definitely enjoy any of the balcony cabins, and can still meet others in the studio lounge during their regular meeting time in the early evening. :)

Honestly I don't too much care for the meetings..Just booked the studio because is was the most reasonable price. Lol. How can I tell what categories are higher than BX? I just like to look and kill time...or days to say the least. LOL!!!! Thanks for your reply by the way!

Honestly I don't too much care for the meetings..Just booked the studio because is was the most reasonable price. Lol. How can I tell what categories are higher than BX? I just like to look and kill time...or days to say the least. LOL!!!! Thanks for your reply by the way!

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/staterooms/2/balcony#tab_detail

The BX is the lowest level of balcony category, there are 9 levels of balcony cabins above that which you could be assigned.....or there's a small possibility you could be moved to a higher category like a spa or mini-suite category......or even a Haven suite....but only a small chance for those.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/staterooms/2/balcony#tab_detail

The BX is the lowest level of balcony category, there are 9 levels of balcony cabins above that which you could be assigned.....or there's a small possibility you could be moved to a higher category like a spa or mini-suite category......or even a Haven suite....but only a small chance for those.

Thank you so much!! Now the waiting game begins! Once they assign the cabin number do they ever change it without me knowing, or is that something that's set in stone?