Navigator - Best Place to Meet for Introductions?

Looks like there are a number of first-time Navigator travelers (including Mark and I) that are on the April 12th sailing. Any suggestions from those that have sailed the Navigator before on the best place to meet onboard for introductions? Thanks for your input!icon_smile.gif Mia

[This message was edited by MiaPortia on 04-02-04 at 07:53 AM.]

I'd recommend Galileo's Lounge on deck 11 aft. If you want to meet the first evening keep in mind that the lifeboat drill runs from about 5:15 to 5:45pm, followed by a sailaway deck party. We met in a lounge after the lifeboat drill and then went out to the deck party. Tom.

Tom and Greg - Thanks so much for your suggestion of Galileo's Lounge! Meeting after the lifeboat drill in Galileo's Lounge for introductions and then heading up to the sailaway sounds great! Mark and I will be there! Mia icon_smile.gif

Just one week to go until Navigator 4/12 … We look forward to meeting our fellow posters -- or those that read but don't post – who will be sailing on Navigator that week! Mark and I have met some of the nicest folks through these boards! Mia icon_smile.gif

Hi Scott and Sara - Mark and I look forward to introductions in Galileo's Lounge on Monday! The weather here in South Florida has been spectacular this week and, hopefully, the blue skies and balmy breezes will continue through the next! See everyone soon! Mark and Mia icon_cool.gif

Archived