Price reductions+ amenities-heads up+great service

Educators2

Hi,

Like many of you, I check prices and, when promotions or price drops occur, I make sure to get the better price. For our upcoming Mediterranean cruise in December, I booked the Ultimate Dining Package at a great price. I noticed today that the package was removed from our credit card statement. I couldn't understand why and was prepared for a long day on the phone, letters and e-mails. But luckily, I reached Joanne in the booking department. She explained that when I got the lower cruise fare, my amenities were "erased." She restored the plan at the price I paid originally (it is now $40 higher). She also told me that if the price is lowered, be sure to ask that your purchased amenities be kept. I never knew that.

Susan

Good information for sharing. We too had something some what like that. When prices dropped on our cruise in September, my PCC quickly gave me an upgrade but when I went to print out my new papers I noticed that our transfers were missing. A quick phone call back to him and everything was fixed. I had never thought of that as being a problem, but now I know to stay on the phone until you know everything is the in place