Flying out of Seatle Port

KPGirl

Can someone tell me what is the earliest fight home we should book after our Alaska cruise ??

You will get a wide range of answers. It would be worth checking to see what your options are via the airlines while awaiting.

Some folks say late morning is fine. I would be okay with 11am, but not much earlier. Then again, we always stay an extra day and enjoy Seattle since we are already there.

A lot depends on your situation. Self checkout, or normal. Size of group and any factors that may delay you. Method to get to airport. Domestic or Intl.

We would be flying to Buffalo (then driving home to Canada) just 2 of us, flying Jet Blue or Southwest, probably Southwest, they have a 12:00 flight. Of course my cruise is next year but I am looking at the times of prices as if we were going this year. (September Cruise)

On a Saturday/Sunday it is no more than 25 minutes from Pier 66 to Seattle-Tacoma International airport. Taxis are generally lined up and quite happy to take people to the airport for the flat $40 rate.

I would go as late morning or afternoon as you can, just in case there is some problem. You never know what might come up including an unexpected INS check of the ships crew.

Better to be safe than stressed out.

we were in the Southwest line last Saturday morning at 10:30 and both the check-in line and the security lines were crazy long. There were a few folks trying to get on 11:00 flights that didn't make it. You gotta plan for being at SeaTac 2 hours before flight.