From Studio to Guarantee

Tminish

Hello all!

I was originally booked in a studio for my Getaway cruise in October. As of yesterday I am now booked in a balcony guarantee! Talking about EXCITED! For the exact same price that I was going to stay in a tiny room with no view, I am now staying in a decent size room with a balcony!!!! I'm not trying to picky (haha) but I do hope I get a good cabin...

Has anyone had good luck with booking guarantee balconies? It stinks that I have to wait so long to get an assigned number but I'll take it. =)

Hello all!

I was originally booked in a studio for my Getaway cruise in October. As of yesterday I am now booked in a balcony guarantee! Talking about EXCITED! For the exact same price that I was going to stay in a tiny room with no view, I am now staying in a decent size room with a balcony!!!! I'm not trying to picky (haha) but I do hope I get a good cabin...

Has anyone had good luck with booking guarantee balconies? It stinks that I have to wait so long to get an assigned number but I'll take it. =)

BD last year gurantee- upped to a BB (mid 10th floor) balcony.

I might try again in the fall from the studio!

How did you get the balcony upgrade? I booked a studio on the 8-9-14 Getaway just a few days ago. I'm excited about the cruise, but would LOVE to have a balcony room if it did not cost me double. Im on a tight budget as this is my 4th solo cruise in 12 months.

How did you get the balcony upgrade? I booked a studio on the 8-9-14 Getaway just a few days ago. I'm excited about the cruise, but would LOVE to have a balcony room if it did not cost me double. Im on a tight budget as this is my 4th solo cruise in 12 months.

Hi! For my sailing a studio cabin and a guarantee balcony were the same price! I originally booked a studio and then have been watching the prices like crazy and also someone on my Roll Call brought it to my attention. So, I only had to pay a difference of $150. Which to me is perfectly worth it! I know it's only a guarantee, but to be able to open a door and see the ocean it's totally worth every penny! I tried looking at your sailing but it says the studios are sold out so I am not sure how much you paid for yours but the guarantee balcony is $1832 (Including Port taxes & Fees). So if you paid anything close to that, take advantage of upgrading! Good luck & Happy Sailing!