Need Help Oasis of the Seas

Booked an Ocean View Guarantee for August 23rd sailing on Oasis of the Seas in a few weeks and just received a D8 cabin on the 6th floor aft. Is that a good location or should I try and move up to the 8th floor? Also, I think I did quite well for a guarantee as I only paid for a guarantee. Any thoughts/insights would be appreciated. Thank you

Booked an Ocean View Guarantee for August 23rd sailing on Oasis of the Seas in a few weeks and just received a D8 cabin on the 6th floor aft. Is that a good location or should I try and move up to the 8th floor? Also, I think I did quite well for a guarantee as I only paid for a guarantee. Any thoughts/insights would be appreciated. Thank you

Nothing wrong with that stateroom. I'd prefer 8668 because I like deck 8, it's near the elevators, and the bed is by the balcony.

DW and I prefer desk 6 aft! It is a very convenient location as it is 1 floor up from the Promanade, same deck as the Boardwalk and only 2 down from Central Park. So it was very easy to get to all of our favorite spots without having to use the elevators.

Enjoy your cruise!

have you joined the Roll Call yet? We have over 50 registered for the M&M!

Funny funny..... Think I might change to 8728..... A little higher and in the very very corner aft...... I am surprised there aren't rooms higher than the 8th floor that are D8?

That's next to an aqua theater suite so there could be a big noisy group/family in there!!! Or they could be quiet......