RCCL - Crystal Palace, Breezes, Atlantis ??

Stacylee

I've read the threads here and am STILL confused about the best beach day for us in Nassau. I will be traveling with my 14 year old son 9/26/05 Majesty.

According to the excursions list, they have a Breezes trip - $78 each - which includes food, pool and beach access.

Crystal Palace is 42.00 for pool, beach only.

The only way to get to Atlantis is to book a room for over 150.00 - so Breezes and Atlantis are the same (no food at Atlantis - but the aquarium would be cool too).

Anyone have any ideas? Atlantis would be a great day with alot for us to do, however very expensive. Is it really worth it - a once in a lifetime hotel trip?

For some reason I am reluctant to just take a bus to a hotel and camp out - but if we can use the beach AND the pool without fear, I am all for it.

Thanks for your input here. This will be our biggest shore excursion expense, and I just want it to be great for my son.

Stacy

The Atlantis is great, but you are right about the money. I have stayed there before and if you have kids they would love it. Keep in mind that there are taxes and "housekeeping" fees associated with getting a room that they may not mention. Also, if you are a drinker, the prices are nuts!!! But wow. The slides are great and the place is a beauty. I think I talked myself into it. Go ahead and spend the cash and enjoy it!

Archived