Soda Card question

We will be doing a B2B on FOS in November. Because I drink my caffeine cold, I always get a soda card and have had no trouble getting drinks at the bars. However, this was before the machines/chips in the cups. It is my understanding that the chips are time stamped for the length of the cruise, so my question is - will mine be good for both cruises or will I get a second cup for the second week? Not a big deal - just curious!

We will be doing a B2B on FOS in November. Because I drink my caffeine cold, I always get a soda card and have had no trouble getting drinks at the bars. However, this was before the machines/chips in the cups. It is my understanding that the chips are time stamped for the length of the cruise, so my question is - will mine be good for both cruises or will I get a second cup for the second week? Not a big deal - just curious!

You will get a second cup for the second week.

You will have to purchase the package on both cruises.

###

Correct, the package has to be purchased for both cruises.

Thanks. I have purchased it for both weeks; just wondered if I would be getting 2 cups. It seems wasteful, but probably easier for RCI that way!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks. I have purchased it for both weeks; just wondered if I would be getting 2 cups. It seems wasteful, but probably easier for RCI that way!

If the old cup worked for the second week, then you would see the cups for sale on ebay, and maybe even outside the terminal with departing guests selling to arriving guests.:rolleyes:

If the old cup worked for the second week, then you would see the cups for sale on ebay, and maybe even outside the terminal with departing guests selling to arriving guests.:rolleyes:

Psst! How much am I offered for a used chip cup!? :-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app