Question about GS on Enchantment

Does a GS on Enchantment have a DVD player? IPad?

As my signature line makes clear, we've travelled on both Enchantment and Navigator in the past. What it doesn't say is that we've done a trip in a GS and OS on each. The only past cruise where we had a DVD player in the room was the OS on Navigator, but most of the ships have been updated since then and I've read what the current amenities are, but would love to hear from someone who has been in a GS recently (seems like you can blink and things change onboard these days).

No, we don't need a DVD player, but we will have disks with use from the car drive to Florida so if we have one we might as well bring the disk case with us.:D I have, I confess, brought the portable player with me in the past as well rather than leave it in the car since it is very small, but I'm comfortable leaving it in the trunk!:cool:

Could be I'm getting mixed up with another ship, but I believe we had an iPad on Enchantment this past March, We were in a JS, so I assume the GS would have one too.

We had a Sony PS3 in our GS on Grandeur, so would assume it's the same on EN. We used this to play our son's DVDs at night.

We did not have iPad's :(.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by RSLeesburg

We definitely have had I Pads in our EN JS's. However, never had a good reason to use it. Just pushed it out of the way.

Rick and Deirdra

We used the iPad charging cord to charge the iPhone.:)

We used the iPad charging cord to charge the iPhone.:)

I confess that I had been thinking about that. An extra charging cord is always a plus!

Many accusations of iPad/iPhone charger thieving/hogging/misplacement happen on a weekly basis in our house. :rolleyes:

DD and I have taken to using sharpies to decorate ours in order to minimize false accusations by DH.:cool: