Question from RSSC newbie about pricing

alibee

My husband and I are interested in the Voyager Baltic cruise including St. Petersburg this summer.

I called Amex Platinum and they were offering a price that was 5% lower than the RSSC website "best availabel fares", plus the $300 shipboard credit, 25,000 bonus points and the once a year $150 credit to my charge card.

This was the frist time Amex Platinum quoted a fare tha was below the webiste fare. I also called another travel agent that was a member of Virtuoso and althought the price quoted was the same as Platinim. The Amex perks were better.

Has anyone ever been able to do better than 5% below the website prices? This site has been extremely helpful to uis in choosing a cruise and since we are really novices at this pricing game, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks./

I would suggest finding a travel agent that specializes in Radisson. We have routinely been able to secure prices better than 5% below Radisson website prices. I am not sure about the particular perks of your AMEX card, but Radisson has perks for certain AMEX cards and they are tied to the card no matter who you book with.

Next Up - Bermuda April 19, Navigator

Archived