Bermuda Aug 3

linross30

Hi all! New to the community and first time user. Was introduced to the community on my Alaska trip last month. Now on my way to Bermuda with a girlfriend on Aug 3 on the Summit and leaving from NJ. So any help getting started and involved with the community group will be appreciated. :)

Welcome. We'll be onboard the week after you.

Here is a link to your roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1958992

And don't forget to sign up for the Cruise Critic Connections party. It is generally held the morning of the first sea day.

http://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty

Have fun!

Thank you! I have been reading reviews and suggestions. Does anyone know how to reserve a day pass for Coco Reef ( Elbow Beach) and is it worth the $60 for the day?

Easiest way is just to google Coco Reef Resort Bermuda. They have a great webpage, with information on purchasing day passes. We have reservations there for our upcoming Bermuda cruise. Although reservations seem to be strongly suggested, you can make them via e-mail -- and there is no advance deposit required. Full payment is due on arrival, and can be made by cash or credit card (not sure which ones they take, though).

As for cost, I think it's actually $59/pp, and includes: lunch (with a glass of wine or non/alc.bev), lounger, towels and umbrella (on the beach). You also have access to the hotel pool -- which looks very nice. :cool:

We thought the price was worth it, since everything seems to be $$$ in Bermuda -- you could pay almost that much for lunch, some places.

Edited by wwcruisers

Hi all! New to the community and first time user. Was introduced to the community on my Alaska trip last month. Now on my way to Bermuda with a girlfriend on Aug 3 on the Summit and leaving from NJ. So any help getting started and involved with the community group will be appreciated. :)

Go to the roll call for August 3rd those people should be able to help you out more than this one.

Hi Linross,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

Kindly ask voyage related questions on your Roll Call. The link was provided above. That's where you can meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing and continue the conversation. This forum is for general Celebrity discussion.

Have a great time on Summit. This thread is now closed.