How soon do you get email conf.?

rpmljm

I just booked a cruise last night on the Carnival site. I still have not received an email confirmation. Is that normal? I checked my credit card online and it was posted there. Should I be concerned?

Thanks

I have always gotten email confirmation within minutes of booking, but I book through a pvp, and do so on weekdays, so your delay might have to do with that it was booked on a weekend. Just guessing though. If you dont get an email soon, you can call the Carnival 1 800 number to make sure all is in order.

I just booked a cruise last night on the Carnival site. I still have not received an email confirmation. Is that normal? I checked my credit card online and it was posted there. Should I be concerned?

Thanks

Just got back yesterday from a cruise. I never received an email confirmation for it. As long as it shows up on the website with a booking number, you will be fine. :)

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

Hmmm... I've only booked one cruise via the Carnival website, and don't recall getting any email confirmation, unlike when I book via the PVP I usually use when I do get an email confirmation right away. What I don't recall when I booked online is where/how I got my booking number, but I did have it accessible from the Manage Cruise section of Carnivals web site. In the end that's all that matters is having the booking number, wherever it comes from.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks

i don't know what others have encountered but when i book online i never get an email confirmation.

I always have to call and get one sent to my email.

Bill

Thank you everyone! I do have a booking number and I filled out my passenger info. When I log onto the website, I can see it listed in "my cruises" with a countdown. So I guess I'm OK. I might just call them for my own piece of mind.

Thanks again!

I have never gotten an email confirmation after booking despite being told that I would. We have double-checked that they have the correct email address, checked spam, and ruled out any other possible glitches. Nobody can figure out why they don't get to me. The only thing I can figure is that my gmail address has a '.' in it, and google claims they don't recognize a '.' in a gmail address. This has not stopped everyone else's mail from reaching me for 8 years, but what do I know? :)

As long as I can see my booking online, I am happy.

Thank you everyone! I do have a booking number and I filled out my passenger info. When I log onto the website, I can see it listed in "my cruises" with a countdown. So I guess I'm OK. I might just call them for my own piece of mind.

Thanks again!

Based on this you are good to go. Have a great cruise