Adults only pool areas on breakaway?

dorito6778

Other than Vibe or Posh or whatever the additional cost options, are there any pool/deck areas that are adults only? MH and I are traveling for the first time without DD and are looking forward to being as child free as possible (both out kid and others!)

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 2 main pools on deck 15 - one is a little larger and is for adults only as are the hot tubs. Towards the end of the cruise we did see kids in the hot tubs but none in the pool. Be prepared for a noisy and crowded pool deck on sea days. There is an area on 17 right outside the Vibe that was much quieter and shares the same bar. The only issue with that is having to go down 2 flight to the pool.

The H2O area is for adults only. They have plenty of chairs and have a hot tub. No pool but they have a sitting water area with water falls to cool off. They also have a bar and a hotdog stand. They pass out free ices and cold towels too. It was pretty quite the days I was there. This was on the Breakaway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk