2 Bedroom Suite on Serenade Of The Seas

My family has Suite 8668 booked for next fall and am so curious as to what it will look like. If anyone has this or one of the other 2 bedroom suites between now and then I would love to see some pictures. This will be our first experience with a suite.

My family has Suite 8668 booked for next fall and am so curious as to what it will look like. If anyone has this or one of the other 2 bedroom suites between now and then I would love to see some pictures. This will be our first experience with a suite.

I have that suite booked this October. We will be five adults. We are planning on putting dh on the sofa as he is a terrible sleeper and is up at 5 am every day. We had an owners suite in March with the same sofa sleeper and it was comfy.

I've heard the master suite bed doesn't separate, but someone else sAid it does. I hope so for dd and I. My son and his g/f will take the second b/r. Son and g/f aren't d yet so it will be nice having them with lounge access. They will make D after this cruise

Can't wait,

Email me at my screen at yahoo dot com. I have a few pictures I can send you.

Did you like the room? We have it October 11th on Jewel. I think it's the same layout. We were really hoping to get a cot into one of the bedrooms for our 7-year old so we could keep the main area common space. My parents will also be in the suite with us. Do you think there's room for a cot or should we plan to have him on the couch? Thanks!

Did you like the room? We have it October 11th on Jewel. I think it's the same layout. We were really hoping to get a cot into one of the bedrooms for our 7-year old so we could keep the main area common space. My parents will also be in the suite with us. Do you think there's room for a cot or should we plan to have him on the couch? Thanks!

If the layout is the same as the SR,the cot would have to go in the master bedroom.......the second bedroom is not that big.....