Fare Viewer- Please help!

kelkel2

So I am booking a balcony cabin on the lido, which is an 8E. What is confusing me is when I look at the fare viewer for my sailing the 8E is more than what I paid for the early saver rate.

This says $2,098 and I paid $2,020. I just booked today and I did a mock booking and I can see that the price hasn't changed since I booked. Am I looking at this wrong. Obviously there isn't a price drop, which is the most important thing, but where is that higher price coming from?

I guess I really don't understand how to use the fare viewer. Any tips would be appreciated! I swear I'm not dumb...

So I am booking a balcony cabin on the lido, which is an 8E. What is confusing me is when I look at the fare viewer for my sailing the 8E is more than what I paid for the early saver rate.

This says $2,098 and I paid $2,020. I just booked today and I did a mock booking and I can see that the price hasn't changed since I booked. Am I looking at this wrong. Obviously there isn't a price drop, which is the most important thing, but where is that higher price coming from?

I guess I really don't understand how to use the fare viewer. Any tips would be appreciated! I swear I'm not dumb...

without the date or name of the ship you are on hard to try to figure out what you are seeing as to help with an explanation.

Bill

I did a mock booking but since I did know your Vifp# I could not add it. I used Illinois and got $ 2010.92 including port charges. For fare viewer make sure you click off all that you qualify for.

That's likely why fareviewer is higher. He didn't click off something he was eligible for.

I did a mock booking but since I did know your Vifp# I could not add it. I used Illinois and got $ 2010.92 including port charges. For fare viewer make sure you click off all that you qualify for.

If you do a mock booking, you are still able to see what the VIFP rate is even if you don't know/want to enter your VIFP number. There is a box to click, "I don't want to enter my number" that still allows you to look at the reduced rate for past cruisers.