Help. Did I choose the wrong cabin?

coldweathergirl

We booked our cabin on our Equinox sailing quite some time ago and when looking at the deck plan, cabin 7303 looked like it had a larger balcony and was available. I looked up the cabin on the spreadsheet and it wasn't listed for the equinox but for one of the other s class ships and it sounded good. Now I've found a review that says its actually a smaller cabin than normal and the balcony is the same size.

Has anyone stayed in 7303 on the Equinox? Have I made a mistake? Should I try and see if there is another cabin in the same category I can switch to?

We've had 6301, which is directly below 7303. The stateroom is the same size as all the other balcony staterooms, but the balcony is slightly bigger. I have a picture of the balcony from on the pier, I'll hunt it out and post it for you when I get home.

Lou

Edited by Lovemychoos

Keep your cabin! Same size as the others, but with larger balcony. Fantastic views forward, up the entire length of the ship. :cool:

The only downside is it's a bit of a walk to elevators/stairs, but that also means there's very little traffic outside your door. ;)

Have fun! :)

Thanks for the replies. Now I'm reassured that it will be a good cabin. I hate second guessing myself especially when there were only two other cabin choices in the same category to possibly move to now and they weren't good.

The walking distance will be a good thing as it may help me to avoid putting on a few extra pounds. ;)

It's only the most rear or aft balcony on each side from deck 7 to 12 that has a larger balcony. As you can see in the shot below X's deck plan is not accurate so 7303, the middle balcony, has a regular size balcony.

attachment.php?attachmentid=319909&d=1405975534

DSC09484c.jpg.3331f174401a9998b7efff4930eb8e5b.jpg

Edited by robtulipe