questions about Vibe

dorito6778

are there an equal number of lounge chairs as there are passes? i wouldnt want to get a pass and then not be able to find a lounge chair? Seems like if they are only selling ~50 passes, then 50 chairs isnt much to have, right?

Also, can you buy one pass but share it? I don't mean sneak someone in, but rather, just me or MH use it at one time? Not trying to cheat or anything, just asking an honest question.

Not sure exactly how many chairs there are. There were never more people in Vibe than chairs though. Actually, Vibe was pretty empty.

When purchasing your pass, you will be required to purchase for both people in your cabin.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

Not sure exactly how many chairs there are. There were never more people in Vibe than chairs though. Actually, Vibe was pretty empty.

When purchasing your pass, you will be required to purchase for both people in your cabin.

so its not really $79...lol. Its a forced $158. Thats prob not going to fly. I spend WAY more time lounging than MH. FOr him its not worth it, which is totally unfair (like if they forced you to buy a soda package for everyone in your cabin when some people done drink soda...like me).

We found the price of Vibe to be totally worth it. If nothing else, it's a secluded place, away from all the madness, with full bar, facilities, hot tubs and a wonderful view. They're not really forcing you to buy anything.

Are you sure about that? I don't recall reading that previously and didn't recall hearing that when we signed up in May, but admittely we were buying for both of us anyway.

You know, come to think of it, I'm not. We also both planned on purchasing it so we never asked. I just assumed it was like all other things on NCL.... I'm gonna do some more research on the matter.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

After further research and thought, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I bet you can get a single pass. That said, I highly recommend the both of you get one. Totally worth it!

You do not need to get a pass for both of you, but you cannot share a single pass.

Your room card will open the door to Vibe and they also make you wear a bracelet. So you could potentially switch room cards and not actually fasten the bracelet (one of those plastic ones that can't really come off without cutting it) and that way you would be only using the one pass. There were always many extra chairs when we were on last week and considering the state of the pool deck I would have gladly paid more.

You do not need to get a pass for both of you, but you cannot share a single pass.

Thanks for the clarification. The more I started to think about it, it makes sense to allow singles. Wish they'd do that with all the pay extra items.

I would never encourage the sharing of passes. It's a great place to spend time as a couple. I wish I was there right now!

:D