What am I doing wrong

Italy52

I want to include pictures in my CC review. I have downloaded my pictures into Shutterfly -- have individual albums for each port. Here is my problem: I go into Shutterfly, go into my album, select a picture I want to post, right click on the picture, select copy, then go to reply section of a post, and try to paste the picture. HERE is where things go wrong, the paste is not highlighted like nothing was captured and I can't post anything.

I am just about ready to give up. Can someone help a poor old senior citizen out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I don't use Shutterfly so I can't help you there but I noticed you have pictures on Photobucket, which I do use. If you bring up the picture on Photobucket and then click on IMG, you can then paste it into your post here.

I don't use Shutterfly so I can't help you there but I noticed you have pictures on Photobucket, which I do use. If you bring up the picture on Photobucket and then click on IMG, you can then paste it into your post here.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I couldn't download all 2014 into Photobucket as I didn't have enough space so I went to Shutterfly. I have finally been successful in setting up a share homepage with my 2014 pics but still can't seem to copy to insert into my write up.

Hmm, that's how I use Shutterfly too. Let's see:

ry%3D400

Okay, worked for me. Did you click on the photo in Shutterfly to open it up to the bigger version, and copy from there? And you just past into the reply, correct and don't use any of the little icons that are available, like the yellow square for "insert image?"

Don't know why its not working for you.:confused:

I want to include pictures in my CC review. I have downloaded my pictures into Shutterfly -- have individual albums for each port. Here is my problem: I go into Shutterfly, go into my album, select a picture I want to post, right click on the picture, select copy, then go to reply section of a post, and try to paste the picture. HERE is where things go wrong, the paste is not highlighted like nothing was captured and I can't post anything.

I am just about ready to give up. Can someone help a poor old senior citizen out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

As one poor old senior citizen to another, I must confess to keep getting it wrong. When you right click on "Copy Image Location". That will copy the "URL" (web address) of the image. Then proceed as you have mentioned remembering to take out the http in the box before pasting the URL into the box.

Previously selecting copy was the error , I believe, you made. Select "Copy Image Location".

Good Luck.

Edited by Hawks11

ry%3D400

Test-------------------------

I FINALLY figured it out. I needed to put before http reference and then after reference otherwise it wouldn't work.

Many thanks to all that tried to help me.

Unfortunately, my review has been completed; too late to insert my pictures. However, I did post a link below my signature.

Edited by Italy52

Test-------------------------

I FINALLY figured it out. I needed to put before http reference and then after reference otherwise it wouldn't work.

If you click on the insert image icon and paste tour http link, the img pre and post will happen automagically!