Getaway - Vibe for Haven Guests?

crockea

Does Vibe look over the main deck area and pools? We really enjoyed Posh on the Epic as we were spared from dealing with seat savers yet could watch the pool games etc from above.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Haven guests don't get access to Vibe at no additional cost. Is this correct? Can someone who's stayed in the Haven confirm?

Thanks!

Does Vibe look over the main deck area and pools? We really enjoyed Posh on the Epic as we were spared from dealing with seat savers yet could watch the pool games etc from above.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Haven guests don't get access to Vibe at no additional cost. Is this correct? Can someone who's stayed in the Haven confirm?

Thanks!

That's correct. Haven guests have to pay for Vibe access on the Breakaway and Getaway.

upperdeck2_zps2a214be9.jpg

I'm not certain if I were paying for Haven access that I would pay for Vibe access. You're really not missing out on much. That is unless you want a space totally devoid of children.

The image above show the sun decks only. As mentioned, Haven guests also have access to everything under the retractable roof.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

I'm not certain if I were paying for Haven access that I would pay for Vibe access. You're really not missing out on much. That is unless you want a space totally devoid of children.

The image above show the sun decks only. As mentioned, Haven guests also have access to everything under the retractable roof.

Thank you for re-posting this picture - I was looking for it the other day!

You will want to get up there relatively early. After 10 am on sea days (we were on 7/13 sailing)., it is hard getting a chair in the outside area. Having said that, it as a very minor annoyance.... the Haven is awesome !!

Thanks for posting the picture!! It looks like most of the Vibe area is taken by those cabanas which someone told me cost $199 plus the 79 pp to get up there :eek:

I did love the Posh deck on the Epic.

Its 79 pp for the week, or its 299 for the cabana for 2 people (150 pp). If you get the cabana, you get a 100 OBC which is supposed to be used in the Vibe only, but I've read from other posts that they don't really enforce it. My husband and I keep going back and forth about the cabanas. I would love the privacy, but I read that it can get hot since the sides block the breeze, and that certain times during the day the cover doesn't really provide shade, which is the main reason we are looking at the vibe, guaranteed shade! I wish the vibe would sell day passes at the beginning of each day cause I've heard some say that the Haven is awesome and almost no kids, and then others where parents were leaving the kids in the Haven. Must really depends on who is in the Haven that week. It would be nice to scope out the cruise before commiting.