where are my documents

first_timer2

I called my TA and they said, "well I don't know what happened to the documents, they were sent out on the 3rd of July" Ok, now I don't have the docs and they are telling me I can do it on DCL website as they now have online documents. I follow what she told me, and I still don't see the documents. So I either call screaming at them, or just go with the flow and print out the signature documents and get my tags at the port. I'm just upset as I wish I could leave with my mind at ease. I just hope I don't run into problems at the port. I'm coming in the night before, staying at the hyatt grand cypress and getting to the port by rental car. I will be so stressed now!

Please make sure you take your original birth certificates or passports or they won't let you on the ship. If you are using birth certificates make sure you have photo ID also. Other than that everything else can be done when you get to FL at the airport or the cruise port. Also, call DCL and explain what has happened and what your TA said...they will be happy to help you.

Edited by reigle4
added more

Please make sure you take your original birth certificates or passports or they won't let you on the ship. If you are using birth certificates make sure you have photo ID also. Other than that everything else can be done when you get to FL at the airport or the cruise port. Also, call DCL and explain what has happened and what your TA said...they will be happy to help you.

Just a nitpick...they don't have to be original. They simply have to be certified birth certificates. They could be the 10th set you ordered from the county of your birth; not just the originally received certified copies of the info on file at your registrar's office/database.