M Class Storage Hints

Ugaaucruisers

We will be traveling on the Summit in November and it is our first M class cruise. We have sailed 4 times on the S class and have discovered and used many of the storage hints given on CC; such as, the storage cubes, hanging shoe holder and etc. Anyone have hints or tips for the M Class? Should we take our storage cubes? I can't tell if there is a place for them. Thanks for any advice:)

I have traveled 3 times on the M Class ship - once a 12 day cruise. Never had any storage issues. Just of note - on the 12 day cruise we had a verandah with my 18 year old daughter, one of her friends (another 18 year old girl) and myself.

I did a 14 night Canada/NE last October. While it does lack the above the bed space, we didn't have issues overall with storage. Of course we tend to use the couch as storage but we do that on S class too LOL. If i recall correctly, the night stands were more functional on M class than the tiny ones on S class. I'm trying to remember the bathroom only thing i remember hating is the shower curtain :( Storage was fine in there. We used the over the door shoe organizer over the bathroom door without issue. The over the door shoe organizer is a god send for the little items that would otherwise be strewn about.

The storage cube hint was very useful for our cruise on the Eclipse. I was just wondering about them for our cruise on the Summit. Thanks for answering before I asked. Regarding the over-the-door shoe organizer, does it prevent the bathroom door from closing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did a 14 night Canada/NE last October. While it does lack the above the bed space, we didn't have issues overall with storage. Of course we tend to use the couch as storage but we do that on S class too LOL. If i recall correctly, the night stands were more functional on M class than the tiny ones on S class. I'm trying to remember the bathroom only thing i remember hating is the shower curtain :( Storage was fine in there. We used the over the door shoe organizer over the bathroom door without issue. The over the door shoe organizer is a god send for the little items that would otherwise be strewn about.

Thanks. Nice to know that the bed side tables have more storage than S class. Will leave the storage cubes at home:)

I feel like M class has much more storage than S class. Just finished a 12 night cruise to the Arctic Circle, and we had no problems. Night stands have 2 drawers each. The vanity have two angled cabinets with a shelf diving each side into two "cupboards." The closet seems bigger, and slightly deeper. the closet also has about 5 drawers and then a few cubbies above the safe (with room next to the safe as well). Bathroom also has cupboard space below the sink.

We were happy to find our shower had two glass doors. However, it was one of the new top-level aqua class cabins, so I don't know if the rest of the cabins were updated with this.