Divina Pool?

heeb

Big Al, a cruise friend of mine recently toured the Divina and mentioned to me that when he passed through the Pool with the retractable cover he did not see any lounge chairs or seating in general. For those of you that have been on the Divina is this true and if so what did you do:cool: if you wanted to sit around that pool?

Big Al, a cruise friend of mine recently toured the Divina and mentioned to me that when he passed through the Pool with the retractable cover he did not see any lounge chairs or seating in general. For those of you that have been on the Divina is this true and if so what did you do:cool: if you wanted to sit around that pool?

They do have chairs and tables, NO lounge chairs thouigh.

It's a good thing actually. You can relax there on the chairs and tables since they have floor to ceiling windows. it's a very beautiful, quite and pleasant area.

Also if it's a bit windy or cool outside the temperature it's much warmer than the rest of the Lido deck.

It's a good thing actually. You can relax there on the chairs and tables since they have floor to ceiling windows. it's a very beautiful, quite and pleasant area.

Also if it's a bit windy or cool outside the temperature it's much warmer than the rest of the Lido deck.

There is no lido deck on the Divina.