Karaoke on MSC?

Laislabonita

Hi! I am considering cruising MSC. My vacation partner and I LIVE for karaoke. It is our favorite vacation activity. Do MSC cruises (particulary the Divina, which we are considering) offer lots of karaoke?

When cruising Carnival in the past we were never left wanting. There's often karaoke several times a day. They usually hold karaoke in bigger lounges where crowds gather. They even have live-band karaoke. It's a big deal!

I cruised on the NCL Getaway in May and I was very disappointed. Karaoke was only a 45 minute block every other day. It was put in a far-removed lounge and it was sort of a sad affair with a terrible song selection and only a few singers.

It might sound silly to some, but a vacation without karaoke is no vacation to me! Please tell me about your MSC experience so I can decide if this is a boat I'd like to sail on, or if we should just stick with karaoke-loving Carnival.

Thanks!!!

I have been on MSC ships before and karaoke was only one or two nights. It's nothing like it is on Carnival. My husband has a great voice and loves to sing at them but it doesn't happen on MSC. However, the ships are so wonderful he forgoes his singing.