Oceanview Cabin Question

TravelRocker

Hi, I will be taking my 3rd MSC cruise next April, last 2 cruises we chose balcony cabins but didn't really spend that much time out there, (we were on a music themed cruise). So this time I booked an Oceanview, (with the round window). Then a friend said she had one previously and it was "stuffy", hmmmm didn't consider that.... can I please get some feedback from those of you who have reserved cabins with no open doors/balconys? This is on the Divina , Deck 8, if it makes difference, thanks, :)

Hi, I will be taking my 3rd MSC cruise next April, last 2 cruises we chose balcony cabins but didn't really spend that much time out there, (we were on a music themed cruise). So this time I booked an Oceanview, (with the round window). Then a friend said she had one previously and it was "stuffy", hmmmm didn't consider that.... can I please get some feedback from those of you who have reserved cabins with no open doors/balconys? This is on the Divina , Deck 8, if it makes difference, thanks, :)

We use to book balconies but like you we dont spend much time in the room to warrant the extra $$$ so we now go inside rooms and its fine with us. If you booked one of the small ocean view cabins they are really small 128 sq ft as compared to an inside thats 167 sq ft if you choose the right ones. Whats your room # ? if you wish to disclose.