Excellence, five star luxury catamaran-Circumnav Tour

Flip2cruise

I was curious if anyone has ever booked this tour. Its new for Carnival, but I didnt know if any other lines were currently offering it.

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=ATG&excursionname=See+Antigua+By+Sea&excursioncode=411023&price=99.00

See Antigua By Sea

Circumnavigate Antigua's magnificent coastline aboard a sate-of-the-art luxury catamaran and be whisked away to a secluded island.

On this excursion you will:

• Be provided with experienced guides who will welcome you aboard the Excellence, five star luxury catamaran, as you set out to sea.
  • Glide by the coastline and sit back and relax while listening to the rhythmic sounds of calypso and reggae music as you pass by Jumby Bay, Bird Island and the natural spectacle of Devil's Bridge.
  • Come to a stop at a secluded and deserted cove on Green Island where you can enjoy approximately three hours of relaxation on the beach and or explore the natural reef.
  • Be provided an open bar by your friendly crew who will also host and serve you lunch before reboarding your catamaran.
  • Be taken across the English Harbour upon your return where you will discover Nelson's Dockyard.
  • Enjoy spectacular views of sparkling beaches and pristine bays as you pass Antigua's western coast on your journey back to the pier.

Note: Snorkel equipment is provided. A swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen are recommended.

Changing facilities are also available.

This excursion is not recommended for guests with back/neck injuries or those who have had recent surgery or who suffer from heart conditions, nor pregnant women.

6.5 hours---$99

• 1 month later...

This sounds great, may do this myself. I was looking at the Jumpy Bay resort excursion but this sounds like more fun for less money. Just starting to check for excursions, if yoiu decide on this please let me know how it was when you get back. We aren't going until 2/4/2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to see what you think of this excursion also. Last night hubby and I were trying to pick out our excursions and he really wanted to do this one also. We will be going in Feb. also, so we will have time to decide after reading your review, or can't wait to hear from others that may have already done it.

Archived