Adventure of the Seas

BAYJOENS: Who was your cruise driector. I think I just saw on another thread it is Richard Spacey, but then above saw that there was a lady CD... So is it Richard or someone else.... THANKS!

Its Richard Spacey

It's great to hear so many postive reviews. We're sailing on 10/9th and I just can't wait! Does anyone remember what nights were formal nights on AOS? We're doing the Southern Itinerary if it matters (St. Thomas, St. M, St. J, St. L, & Barbados) and don't want to book Portofino's for a formal night.

Thanks!

Pam

Formal night was Day 2 (St Thomas) & Day 5 (St Lucia)

• 9 months later...

Hi all.

I just got off the Adventure of the Seas last weekend and it was magnificent. The ship is beautiful although my interior stateroom was showing some age. Our room attendant was spectacular if you happen to get her, her name is Yvette, youre in for a treat. Our wait staff Sanjay and Brian were phenomenal at getting us what we all wanted (many many lobsters on lobster night).

The ship itself is beautiful. Lots to do and never a dull moment. Although I perfer the Royal Promenade on the Navigator as it seemed geared towards a less adolescent environment. The Adventure's Gravity sports bar was themed a little too "disney" for me.

Otherthan that all those going on the Adventure are going to have the time of your life.

San Juan was very boring in my opinion. We (my 4 friends and I) stayed at the Caribe Hilton Resort which is a beautiful resort but lacked much of anything to do besides swim and tan. Weather in San Juan was disappointing at this time of year. Rainy and cloudy.

First timers in San Juan be careful of crooked taxi drivers. If possible always get a quote from tourism employees with set fees or from hotel front desk. We asked hotel front desk how much it would be to get to Old San Juan from the hotel and was quoted 3 dollars per person but when stepping into the taxi the driver announced the fare would be 5 dollars per person but retracted his statement when we protested. Other than that have a great time! Any questions about my recent voyage on the AOS please feel free to ask. =)

Oh and yes as recently as last week Richard Spacey was the cruise director for the AOS Southern Itinerary

"The ship itself is beautiful. Lots to do and never a dull moment. Although I perfer the Royal Promenade on the Navigator as it seemed geared towards a less adolescent environment. The Adventure's Gravity sports bar was themed a little too "disney" for me."

Gquie, We are on the AOS in August and have been on the Navigator. I am curious about how the Royal Promenade is different on the AOS. We really loved it on the Navigator and was hoping that it would be the same on AOS.

Archived