Sunshine-serenity deck balcony

kelkel2

How do you get them?

I had thought I had made a decision. Really I had. Then I saw the serenity deck cabins. But when I went to try to book one, the entire deck shows up not available.

Now I am looking at the January 24, 2016 sailing so I would really be surprised if they are all sold out, every single one of them. Does anyone have any ideas how to go about booking one? I tried a regular balcony category and a cloud 9 balcony category. I'm not positive I want one I just wanted to see the price difference between a lido and a serenity deck balcony.

How do you get them?

I had thought I had made a decision. Really I had. Then I saw the serenity deck cabins. But when I went to try to book one, the entire deck shows up not available.

Now I am looking at the January 24, 2016 sailing so I would really be surprised if they are all sold out, every single one of them. Does anyone have any ideas how to go about booking one? I tried a regular balcony category and a cloud 9 balcony category. I'm not positive I want one I just wanted to see the price difference between a lido and a serenity deck balcony.

We booked one, the category is 8T. Maybe you can check by category???

ok! I can at least check on the fare viewer to see the price difference! Thank you! Not sure why they are showing up, but I have a pvp who is calling me every day so maybe if I decide to book one she can access them, because I can't get them online!

Edited...because I just checked fare viewer and 8T does seem to be sold out! Strange!

Edited by kelkel2

i dont see any balcony cabins the serenty deck. (deck 14?)

am i missing something

No, they start on deck 11, Called Serenity & Sports square. These are the ones that have the access at the end of the hall directly to the serenity deck. Deck 12 has some too but none seem to be available to book:confused:

are the inside spa cabins on deck 11 the same size as normal inside cabins???? 185 sq feet???

Marsha

Yes I believe they are.

So, I got this figured out...I talked to my PVP and she said basically this is part of the carnival only showing 10 staterooms to a category at a time online thing. She said that basically when booking online they're going to restrict how many cabins you can see and since the balconies on 10, 11, and 12 are all cloud 9 spa balconies and this far out nothing has been sold out on deck 10 they won't let you book 11 and 12. But if you book with a pvp you can. I guess that's one benefit to a pvp!!!

I believe deck ten has open balconies so everyone above can see down onto your balcony, there is no shade or cover..we booked deck 11 for next weekend...I will probably write a review when we get back and will try to see if there is cover on deck 10, 11,or 12 as a few people have asked me....

are the inside spa cabins on deck 11 the same size as normal inside cabins???? 185 sq feet???

Marsha

I took a peak at the spa interior on serenity deck during a cabin crawl and it was VERY small compared to the interior I had on the Magic on Riviera deck.

Marsha

Yes, the size of the interior cabins in sunshine are about the same, however, the setup of the room is totally different, so I actually thought the interior spa room was set up better than the regular interior room. Also, more counter space in bathroom and the spa rooms had fridges. Both my mom and I both agreed the spa interior was much nicer when we did cabin crawl.