Future Vacation Desk: Available On Embarkation Day?

Is the future vacation available on the triump available upon embarkation?

We're currently holding a room for a future cruise that we want to book onboard to get the OBC :) but we'd prob need to release it so we'd like to do it while still in port so I can use my laptop to release then book.

Hope that make sense and thanks!

Is the future vacation available on the triump available upon embarkation?

We're currently holding a room for a future cruise that we want to book onboard to get the OBC :) but we'd prob need to release it so we'd like to do it while still in port so I can use my laptop to release then book.

Hope that make sense and thanks!

On our cruise last January, the loyalty desk did not open till the 2nd day.

Never saw any of them open on first day. I have several times held a cabin, then renewed the hold when expired. Once able to book on board, took my iPad, released the hold and let Future Cruise desk snag and book it for me. If the cabin gets away, they are able to see more available cabins in that area than you can on your end. I have selected one I preferred even more.

I always have all info written down before going to the desk. Be there as soon as they open and be prepared.

Oh, btw, they can not retrieve a cabin or booking number while you have it on hold. Your PVP at home can do this, however.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

Never saw any of them open on first day. I have several times held a cabin, then renewed the hold when expired. Once able to book on board, took my iPad, released the hold and let Future Cruise desk snag and book it for me. If the cabin gets away, they are able to see more available cabins in that area than you can on your end. I have selected one I preferred even more.

I always have all info written down before going to the desk. Be there as soon as they open and be prepared.

Oh, btw, they can not retrieve a cabin or booking number while you have it on hold. Your PVP at home can do this, however.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

You can use the wifi for free on the ship to access the Carnival website. You can cancel it whenever the desk does open.

Good to know and thank you for the tips.

I plan on renewing the hold for the next 10 days until I'm on board and ready to book the 2nd day at sea.

Btw, do they charge the deposit to your on board account or do they ask for a credit card present?

Edited by LzyCruiser_NWA

Good to know and thank you for the tips.

I plan on renewing the hold for the next 10 days until I'm on board and ready to book the 2nd day at sea.

Btw, do they charge the deposit to your on board account or do they ask for a credit card present?

Our deposit was charged to the credit card on file but she asked how we wanted to pay the deposit so you have options.