Family Promenade on FOS

Does anyone know if the family promenade room on FOS has enough room to complete an exercise video? I am in the middle of a challenge and would like to try to keep up with my program but I am not sure if there will be room.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know if the family promenade room on FOS has enough room to complete an exercise video? I am in the middle of a challenge and would like to try to keep up with my program but I am not sure if there will be room.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

my guess would be yes, pic of family PR room on FOS that we stayed in - the TV was over the table on right in this pic, and you can see the floor space, even with sofa bed made up

image_zps1085b142.jpg

my guess would be yes, pic of family PR room on FOS that we stayed in - the TV was over the table on right in this pic, and you can see the floor space, even with sofa bed made up

image_zps1085b142.jpg

do you have other pics of the Family Prom. Stateroomon Freedom you can share? We are staying in one in November...

We stayed in one the week of June 15th - here are a few pictures

011_zps17b441e7.jpg

009_zps606d0546.jpg

013_zps4ab58a82.jpg

012_zps61541625.jpg

010_zps05fe5926.jpg

018_zps41e37eef.jpg

very cool, thanks..just like the pics we saw. Should be fun, we are a family of 5 and it's hard to find cabins that can fit us all without being on top of each other, and these work well..

I'll just add the closet pic:)

And one more

Have a great trip, these rooms are very spacious...

Not seeing the photos anymore. Probably exceeded Photobucket bandwidth limit.

We had a family promenade on FOS in 2012. Yes, there is room to exercise (as long as the sofa bed is folded up). My favorite features of the room were full bath (including tub), separate bunk room for the kids, and the HUGE walk in closet. I used it for a dressing area! Loved that room. Closest thing I've stay in to a suite, as we've always just done regular balcony rooms. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We actually liked our family promenade cabin more than 2 connecting cabins. Ours teens didn't miss the extra bathroom and appreciated the extra space more.

It feels more roomier when you are actually in it and the walk in closet is huge compared to the regular closets you get in the standard cabins.