Summit help....

Ugaaucruisers

Can someone who has stayed in one of these cabins, please help me out?:)

Cabins 7174-7180 and 7171-7180. These are the cabins on deck 7 that are close to the aft elevators and have larger balconies. My question is: how large is the awning over the suite cabins on deck 7...how far do they protrude outwards? If anyone has a picture of any of these balconies, that would be great! Also, can the balconies be viewed from the portholes in the floor of the Ocean view Cafe?

Thanks!

Here is a photo of those balconies that someone previously posted, showing the awnings extending out below them.

The cabins on deck 7 are recessed further inward, away from the water, than the cabins above them on deck 8, so the deck 7 balconies are a little deeper than the ones above them.

DSC07024a.jpg

Here is a photo of those balconies that someone previously posted, showing the awnings extending out below them.

The cabins on deck 7 are recessed further inward, away from the water, than the cabins above them on deck 8, so the deck 7 balconies are a little deeper than the ones above them.

DSC07024a.jpg

Thanks!!

I think you have your answer, the awning sticks out for several feet, but that is at deck 10, so it is no big deal.

We have stayed in cabin 7171 on Infinity and Constellation, more than once and like that cabin. It has a larger (angled) balcony.

I think you have your answer, the awning sticks out for several feet, but that is at deck 10, so it is no big deal.

We have stayed in cabin 7171 on Infinity and Constellation, more than once and like that cabin. It has a larger (angled) balcony.

On the angled balcony is the awning all the way across or do you look down into the suite balcony. Couldn't tell from the photo. We are currently in 7174..angled on the other side. 7173 has become available and just trying to decide.

Thanks.

...... Also, can the balconies be viewed from the portholes in the floor of the Ocean view Cafe?
Yes, if I am recalling correctly, it was even posted at the time that the photo was taken through one of the portholes in the floor.

That should not be an issue though, unless possibly you are planning to spend time out on the balcony au naturel. ;)

Edited by fleckle

Yes, if I am recalling correctly, it was even posted at the time that the photo was taken through one of the portholes in the floor.

That should not be an issue though, unless possibly you are planning to spend time out on the balcony au naturel. ;)

Haha!! Thanks!!