Cruise compass question--august 7 liberty of the seas

Hello, after an frustrating 20 minutes with 4 phone calls to RC without an answer I figured this would be much easier. I have a Cruise Compass from an identical 7 day Western Caribbean cruise from May 29, 2014. All I'd like to know is if the itinerary would necessarily be the same for my cruise two weeks from today. The Compass I have begins and ends in Rome, just as my cruise does. It seemed like an easy question to answer but the 4 rep's I spoke with were absolutely clueless. Thanks

Not sure if I have what you need but I have most of the Compasses for June 29 sailing of Liberty out of Barcelona. We were supposed to stop in Marsaille (a strike prevented us from visiting so it was a surprise sea day), we also stopped in Villefranche, La Spezia, Rome (I'm not going to even attempt to spell the actual port), Naples.

Not sure if I have what you need but I have most of the Compasses for June 29 sailing of Liberty out of Barcelona. We were supposed to stop in Marsaille (a strike prevented us from visiting so it was a surprise sea day), we also stopped in Villefranche, La Spezia, Rome (I'm not going to even attempt to spell the actual port), Naples.

Would you mind scanning and posting the compasses?

Hello, after an frustrating 20 minutes with 4 phone calls to RC without an answer I figured this would be much easier. I have a Cruise Compass from an identical 7 day Western Caribbean cruise from May 29, 2014. All I'd like to know is if the itinerary would necessarily be the same for my cruise two weeks from today. The Compass I have begins and ends in Rome, just as my cruise does. It seemed like an easy question to answer but the 4 rep's I spoke with were absolutely clueless. Thanks

I presume you are asking if the on-board schedule of events will be the same.

It is actually a hard question to answer, not an easy one, which is why the 4 land based reps could not help you.

My experience when comparing identical previous sailings to my own is that many things stay the same, but some things do change. The hotel director and cruise director use the schedule from prior sailings as a guide, but tweak things as needed. So, using it as a rough guide might be useful, but don't be upset if some things get switched around. Some major and other minors things will probably be different.