msc sinfonia la baroque coffee bar menu

jufrasin

Hi guys,

I have purchased the allegrissamo drinks package for my upcoming cruise out of Barcelona in October and was wondering if anyone has photos of the coffee bar menu and also what items on that menu are allowed on this package? Is the frozen blended type included or is it just the hot cappuchino/latte usuals?

Hi guys,

I have purchased the allegrissamo drinks package for my upcoming cruise out of Barcelona in October and was wondering if anyone has photos of the coffee bar menu and also what items on that menu are allowed on this package? Is the frozen blended type included or is it just the hot cappuchino/latte usuals?

I don't have a photo but you don't need to limit yourself to finding the one for the Sinfonia. Coffee bar range is the same throughout the Lirica class so if you find one for the Opera, Armonia or Lirica they will do. Don't even remember the Musica class having that much of a different bar menu for coffees.

I remember things like liquer coffees being excluded from Allegrissimo and people order a baileys and their coffee and then combine them themselves. I don't recall non alcoholic coffees being excluded, but I don't drink all of them. I' have latte or cappuccino earlier in the day and straight espresso later

Hi guys,

Herer is a link to a slide show of the mediterannean bar list from OPERA last june, page 22 of the slide show gives the coffees available. Note:- the last four in the list, the "Coffee Delights" are not available on the basic alegrisimo package,

Basicaly an drink or group of drinks WITH a RED * next to them are NOT on the allsgrissimo. See the third page of the slide show

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1cdc327c72a4c6d9#cid=1CDC327C72A4C6D9&id=1CDC327C72A4C6D9%211367&v=3

Pete

Edited by Skier52
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...