Ncl Star Mexican Shore Excursions

platterb

Still working on Shore Excursions. Of our previous Star Mexican cruisers, did anyone go to Las Caletas Hideaway, John Huston's former property for the all-day beach break? If so, how was it?

Appreciate your input.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that the Mexican Shore Excursions listings for cruises beginning 9/30/05 is now available at the NCL website. The listings include both descriptions and pricing info.

Happy Cruising!!

My family had a very relaxing time a Las Caletas. Lunch ws simply fantastic!

The boat trip there and back was entertaining, and they made sure that beverages of all sort were available at no expense. The beach area is secluded although you may be sharing with other excursions from other cruise ships. We explored early and found wonderful secluded areas on the mountain side overlooking the beach with hammocks and recliners to use. It was very nice. The only complaint is that on the day we were there the beach was the site of a large jelly infestation. Some hearty souls still went in the water...but by and large the only water activity of the day was kayaking. Since swimming was not of interest to us it was of little matter, but I did hear that jelly fish problems did occur from time to time. All things considered I would go again.

Archived