Celeberity 2014 WINE LIST

capitalbarry

We'll be on Silhouette the week before you, so let me know what you like and we'll try to save you a few bottles. :)

I'd actually like to see a current wine list, too. Although it may change after she returns from the European season. On past sailings aboard other S-Class ships we have enjoyed several of the Chiarello wines, and their Giana Zinfandel is especially good.

• 3 weeks later...

We, too, are looking for an updated list for 2014 or at least know if the prices have changed from the great posting of the 2012 wine list. we like to have a bottle of wine with dinner and are trying to decide if the package is worth the money or are we better off buying off the wine list. we don't go for the high end wines; a simple Chard or Malbec is perfect. we will be on the Solstace in September 2014.

Hi Everyone,

Lol, I promise a newly revised 2014 / 2015 Wine List is coming.

I plan to work with Celebrity again on getting the most up to date info when I sail in December.

Cheers!

Ps... As i've just recently rejoined ths Forum on CC... It is great to see that my hard work of producing the Wine List post here back in 2012 is still appreciated.

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I am sailing her on Dec 14, 2014. I am a huge fan of a good Zinfandel...

Please help if you can, :-)

QUOTE]

I hope you're referring to red zin and not white.

I happen to be a red zinhead;). In July on Equinox they had 375ml bottles of Segeshio Old Vine and Segeshio Cortina for $28. There were no 750ml bottles that were of the same quality. The Cortina was superb.

To R&M1000

I hope you're referring to red zin and not white.

I happen to be a red zinhead;). In July on Equinox they had 375ml bottles of Segeshio Old Vine and Segeshio Cortina for $28. There were no 750ml bottles that were of the same quality. The Cortina was superb.

I'm with you !!

Red Zin & "White" Zin are miles apart when it comes to my palette as well.

Cheers!

Ps... Very curios WHERE did you get your X Aft Balcony Snob logo... So gotta get me one of those

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

To R&M1000

I'm with you !!

Red Zin & "White" Zin are miles apart when it comes to my palette as well.

Cheers!

Ps... Very curios WHERE did you get your X Aft Balcony Snob logo... So gotta get me one of those

Sloop-JohnB----

As to the gif......I stole it...:eek:

I'll tell you all about it on the Connie on the 22nd....we can have a drink and talk about.

We, too, are looking for an updated list for 2014 or at least know if the prices have changed from the great posting of the 2012 wine list. we like to have a bottle of wine with dinner and are trying to decide if the package is worth the money or are we better off buying off the wine list. we don't go for the high end wines; a simple Chard or Malbec is perfect. we will be on the Solstace in September 2014.

We will be on the August 31 sailing on Silhouette [12 days] and also would like to see a current wine list before we purchase a wine package. Does anyone have a current one?