Best dining options on Allure of the Seas

Hello all,

My family and I just sailed the Eastern Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas in March and loved it so much, we booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Allure for next year. On the Oasis, we pretty much confined ourselves to the Opus dining room and Windjammer buffet. We want to expand our dining options next year, considering that the Oasis-class ships have 24 or so dining options onboard. We are thinking about making a point to visit Central Park Cafe at some point as well as Rita's Cantina on the Boardwalk. What other options do you recommend? We want to know some of the unique places onboard with the best food! Thank you.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Here is a dining guide. Some of the prices have changed, but what is free is still free. Also, add free made to order eggs to the list at Wipeout Cafe.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Edited by clarea

Giovanni's Table, Chops, and Izumi are the restaurants I have booked in October on the Allure. Looking forward to the breakfast at Johnny Rockets too.

Edited by dacsmom

Went to Giovanni's Table for lunch (less cost). Park Café is a must for lunch or try the Dog House or Sorrentos. For breakfast, you can do the character breakfast in the dining room (must make reservation), Johnny Rockets or in the adult section of the pool (sorry I can't think of its name). We have been on the Allure twice and have hit every free eating place. The first time on the Allure we did not eat in the Windjammer. But on our last cruise we actually found it.

Went to Giovanni's Table for lunch (less cost). Park Café is a must for lunch or try the Dog House or Sorrentos. For breakfast, you can do the character breakfast in the dining room (must make reservation), Johnny Rockets or in the adult section of the pool (sorry I can't think of its name). We have been on the Allure twice and have hit every free eating place. The first time on the Allure we did not eat in the Windjammer. But on our last cruise we actually found it.

That would be the Solarium Cafe.

Here is a dining guide. Some of the prices have changed, but what is free is still free. Also, add free made to order eggs to the list at Wipeout Cafe.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

That's right back by the sports deck right? And I have two questions:

Do they have options of different kinds of eggs?

And do they charge extra?

Thank you!

That's right back by the sports deck right? And I have two questions:

Do they have options of different kinds of eggs?

And do they charge extra?

Thank you!

Yes, Wipeout Cafe is on the Sports Deck, and has outdoor seating. There is no charge. I believe you can get omelettes and fried eggs.

Yes, Wipeout Cafe is on the Sports Deck, and has outdoor seating. There is no charge. I believe you can get omelettes and fried eggs.

Do you know if they are real eggs? Park Cafe said theirs were not real

Those all sound good, and I have been wanting to go to Johnny Rockets! Unfortunately, those charge extra.
No charge for JRs for breakfast; they have made to order omlets. JRs does have a cover charge at times other than breakfast.

Thom