Allure

I used to watch the Port Cam a lot... I don't remember hearing the Allure's Bridge to Bow/Stern comms before.

Does any one know if they are using a marine VHF channel, or if the web site now has a scanner listening on the ship's comms?

Aloha,

John

OMG I think I have it, are they people waveing on it! It's like it's day time, am I right

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's it! I'm glad you got to see it before it left! Use the links (either one) to watch each sail away you want to watch but make sure you paste the links into Safari rather than directly clicking the from here. The Allure will set sail at 10pm on a Sunday UK time. Well... As a rule it does anyway ;)

That's it! I'm glad you got to see it before it left! Use the links (either one) to watch each sail away you want to watch but make sure you paste the links into Safari rather than directly clicking the from here. The Allure will set sail at 10pm on a Sunday UK time. Well... As a rule it does anyway ;)

Hello, have you been on the allure before? Is deck 7 noisey at night we have our room up there, is it near clubs or bars,

Hello, have you been on the allure before? Is deck 7 noisey at night we have our room up there, is it near clubs or bars,

Yes I have been on the Allure before. What sort of cabin do you have? If you post the exact number, someone can let you know details about what sort of stateroom you have :)

Yes I have been on the Allure before. What sort of cabin do you have? If you post the exact number, someone can let you know details about what sort of stateroom you have :)

I think it's 7437 deck 7