Which Ziplining adventure??

lilm201

theres the Adrenaline Zipline Adventure in the rainforest where the arial tram is

or

theres TreeTop Adventure Park

has anyone been to these and knows which one is better

the rainforest one is about $30 more expensive than the adventure park

theres the Adrenaline Zipline Adventure in the rainforest where the arial tram is

or

theres TreeTop Adventure Park

has anyone been to these and knows which one is better

the rainforest one is about $30 more expensive than the adventure park

We have zipped at the TreeTop Adventure Park in Dennery. We choose this zipline over the zip at Morne Coubaril Estate in Soufriere or the Rainforest Sky Tram Park in Babonneau because the zip at TreeTop offers the highest and longest lines in all St. Lucia. We zipped on 12 lines with the longest line extending up to 800 feet. We had combined the zipline with the challenge course and rainforest hike to Errand Falls. The actual zipline itself, took us 1 1/2 hours to complete.

Some of the zipline platforms are high and require you to climb stairs to get up to the line--so I would not recommended this if you have mobility issues.

To read my review and see photos of our zipline experience in St. Lucia, check out my review on Trip Advisor and/or watch my youtube video:

Review with Photos: "Awesome Day from Start to Finish"

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1959515-d1417315-r118179567-Treetop_Adventure_Park-Dennery_Dennery_Quarter_St_Lucia.html

Video: Ziplining at TreeTop Adventure Park, St. Lucia

[YOUTUBE]O-tLZxC9Gew[/YOUTUBE] (Length 3:03)

We have zipped at the TreeTop Adventure Park in Dennery. We choose this zipline over the zip at Morne Coubaril Estate in Soufriere or the Rainforest Sky Tram Park in Babonneau because the zip at TreeTop offers the highest and longest lines in all St. Lucia. We zipped on 12 lines with the longest line extending up to 800 feet. We had combined the zipline with the challenge course and rainforest hike to Errand Falls. The actual zipline itself, took us 1 1/2 hours to complete.

Some of the zipline platforms are high and require you to climb stairs to get up to the line--so I would not recommended this if you have mobility issues.

To read my review and see photos of our zipline experience in St. Lucia, check out my review on Trip Advisor and/or watch my youtube video:

Review with Photos: "Awesome Day from Start to Finish"

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1959515-d1417315-r118179567-Treetop_Adventure_Park-Dennery_Dennery_Quarter_St_Lucia.html

Video: Ziplining at TreeTop Adventure Park, St. Lucia

[YOUTUBE]O-tLZxC9Gew[/YOUTUBE] (Length 3:03)

thanks for the information,nice video also,thats the one i will be doing..is the challenge course already combined with the zipline canopy adventure or is it with the hike?..we plan to do the treetop day of adventure with two tours included

thanks for the information,nice video also,thats the one i will be doing..is the challenge course already combined with the zipline canopy adventure or is it with the hike?..we plan to do the treetop day of adventure with two tours included

The challenge course was a separate activity which TreeTop Adventure Park offered. Looking at their website now, it appears as if the challenge course is no longer offered, as only the zipline, cycling and hiking options are available.

The challenge course was a separate activity which TreeTop Adventure Park offered. Looking at their website now, it appears as if the challenge course is no longer offered, as only the zipline, cycling and hiking options are available.

how was the hike,i dont know if i should do that or the bike ride

how was the hike,i dont know if i should do that or the bike ride

The hike was a nature walk through the rainforest. Our guides showed us Jungle M&M’s and let us taste them too. We saw mango, nutmeg, grapefruit and a type of fern that leaves a stamped image on your skin! We also got a short lesson on the proper way to chop bamboo with a machete! After that, it was a short hike down the river bank and across the river to get to Errand Falls.

IMG_3033.jpg

The surroundings here were simply beautiful—no wonder Errand Falls is considered to be the most scenic falls on the island! The water was cool and refreshing and it was such a wonderful way to end our day at the Treetop Adventure Park. We spent approx. 1 1/2 hours on the nature walk with Errand Falls stop.

Here is our video of the Nature Walk and Errand Falls.

[YOUTUBE]xG2vRWFb2QA[/YOUTUBE]