Milestone Reward

leedm

Can anyone who has used the milestone reward tell me if it is used on the 25th cruise or can you use it on a new booking. If you book two cabins and a person in each cabin has 25 cruises can each cabin get the milestone 25% OBC. What is the best way to use the milestone reward when you have two people with 25 cruises?

After your 24th cruise you might get a letter, if not call. I got a letter (in a hand written envelope), Mom and Sis did not. Mom got some weird "invoice" looking email. Sis got nothing.

You can use the fare discount OBC within 18 months of the date of the letter. The terms and conditions state that "Only one Milestone Reward is redeemable per guest, per booking." It must be requested within 30 days of sailing. I was told that it will show up about 7-10 days before sailing. We booked onboard last November and called it in last month.

You do not have to use it on your 25th cruise. I will be using it on my 27th to Hawaii. It is based on your cruisefare, not including taxes and fees.

On your actual Milestone cruise you will get a white card. After that it will be back to your regular color (in my case Platinum).

For more answers the Milestone Reward desk # is 877 225 8477

Edited by SadieN

After your 24th cruise you might get a letter, if not call. I got a letter (in a hand written envelope), Mom and Sis did not. Mom got some weird "invoice" looking email. Sis got nothing.

You can use the fare discount OBC within 18 months of the date of the letter. The terms and conditions state that "Only one Milestone Reward is redeemable per guest, per booking." It must be requested within 30 days of sailing. I was told that it will show up about 7-10 days before sailing. We booked onboard last November and called it in last month.

You do not have to use it on your 25th cruise. I will be using it on my 27th to Hawaii. It is based on your cruisefare, not including taxes and fees.

On your actual Milestone cruise you will get a white card. After that it will be back to your regular color (in my case Platinum).

For more answers the Milestone Reward desk # is 877 225 8477

We asked and were able to use the milestone reward for both me and DW on our upcoming Hawaiian cruise. Wanted to do it on a more expensive cruise and no problem doing it.

We asked and were able to use the milestone reward for both me and DW on our upcoming Hawaiian cruise. Wanted to do it on a more expensive cruise and no problem doing it.

Thanks