Carnival Safe to Cruise

koss78b2

. . .Research is supposed to be unbiased, which I do not see in your post. To any survey or research you have conducted would be influenced by your own bias from the start.

Although I am not the person you are responding to, I'm just commenting that I personally took the word 'Survey' to mean an onboard site visit, such as those done by travel planners when the ship is docked at the port of embarkation. I may be totally wrong on that one, but that's what I assumed.

Although I've never personally seen a USCG document that stated any one cruise line was more/less safe than the rest . . . they do have some documents that make some appear more foolish in decision making than the rest. A bit humorous and sad all at the same time.

We took our very first cruise last year, on the Carnival Freedom. Had so much fun that we spent 8 days this past May on the Carnival Breeze. We're HOOKED...with plans in the works now to cruise 8 days next June on the Carnival Sunshine!

Not once have we felt unsafe or in any kind of danger while cruisin with Carnival.