New format for Elite breakfast, at least on Equinox. Started today 28 june

cruisestitch

[quote name='ghstudio']Likely on the transatlantics with 700 elites, they will have to use multiple dining areas for the elite breakfast. It's another good reason to book aqua on those cruises....breakfast in blu then go just stop by the elite breakfast for good coffee.[/quote]

On Connie in April Elite + were in Tuscan and Elite were in Ocean liners.

[quote name='zoncom']Get real cruisers. This is purely financially driven move. Designed to cut down on wasted food.[/QUOTE]

Well if that is true, the new methods will achieve neither aim [U]even if[/U] we are able to order precisely the amounts of each food item that we want, because that in turn may prove costly due to time taken making up orders requiring more staff.

[quote name='tikigal']Well, I must have misread a post, that there were no drinks. I apologize,:) So tell you what, I'll see for myself in 4 weeks and report back. Celebrity has never, never disappointed me. :)[/quote]I think someone answered after my post that all the drinks are still there (I'm happy bloody mary's are still available, my favorite drink), so hope you enjoy your cruise.:)

[quote name='ghstudio']It's part of the "loyalty" program. Once you reach the "elite" level, there is a private more or less continental breakfast room where you can dine rather than going to the buffet or MDR.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for explaining