Early Birthday Question

My sons 16th bday is 8/28 but because of school resuming, we are sailing on the Oasis 8/9. Will RC do anything for his bday if we request it. They obviously will know that his bday is not while sailing so wondering if they will make an exception for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My sons 16th bday is 8/28 but because of school resuming, we are sailing on the Oasis 8/9. Will RC do anything for his bday if we request it. They obviously will know that his bday is not while sailing so wondering if they will make an exception for him?

The most they would do for no extra charge is a single piece of cake. However, you can order a birthday cake online and have it delivered on the night of your choice.

Never sailed RCL before but when I called to add some excursions, etc to my cruise for August, the person I spoke with asked if we were celebrating anything. I said "sort of-my kids birthdays are in September" and she said she would note it for our next to last night. I had so much else on my mind, I didn't think to ask what would happen by having that noted.

Try calling!

Not sure "they" will do anything but you can. You can purchase a room decorating package (something like $35 to decorate the door and cabin). You can also order a cake for dinner.

And get the waiters to sing happy birthday. Hope he enjoys his upcoming 16th.

Edited by Folk Singer