If you like sea days....

Longboysfan

Here is a cruise with a few of them... 6 of 11.

Date Port/City Activity Description

Thu, Dec 29 Galveston, Texas Departure Depart 6:00 PM

Fri, Dec 30 At Sea

Sat, Dec 31 Cozumel, Mexico Docked Arrive 9:00 AM Depart 6:00 PM

Sun, Jan 01 At Sea

Mon, Jan 02 At Sea

Tue, Jan 03 Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM

Wed, Jan 04 Panama Canal (Cruising) Cruising Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 3:00 PM

Wed, Jan 04 Cristobal Pier, Panama Docked Arrive 3:00 PM Depart 7:00 PM

Thu, Jan 05 At Sea

Fri, Jan 06 George Town, Grand Cayman Tendered Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 6:00 PM

Sat, Jan 07 At Sea

Sun, Jan 08 At Sea

Mon, Jan 09 Galveston, Texas Arrival Arrive 6:00 AM

Another good cruise with sea days is the R/T to Hawaii. You have 4 days at sea from LA, 5 days sailing around the islands, and then 4 more days at sea on the return to LA. To me that's perfect. You have time to relax and get to know your fellow passengers on the trip there, 5 days of touring the islands, and then 4 days to mellow and relax on the way back.

Garry

Or if you really like sea days (like me) there are the trans atlantic cruises. On my October Galaxy cruise we have 6 sea days in a row. Definitely not for everyone, but my idea of heaven!!

Terri

I think we're going to love our upcoming cruise:

Day 1: Depart Ft. Laudeerdale

Day 2: At sea

Day 3: Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Day 4: At sea

Day 5: Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

Day 6: Colon, Panama

Day 7: At sea

Day 8: Oranjestad, Aruba

Day 9: At sea

Day 10: At sea

Day 11: (The only bad part) Return to Ft. Lauderdale

Everything we could ask for: These are all ports that we have never been to, we have more sea days than ports, there are never more than 2 sea days or 2 port days in a row and...it's our first cruise on Celebrity. We're pretty excited!

Hi Everyone !

Constellation will have a great Caribbean Itinerary, in late 2006 (that Summit used to do) called the 10 night Ultimate Caribbean. It has 4 sea days (2 in the beginning and 2 at the end), and 5 port days in the middle.

IMHO, this is one of the best Caribbean itineraries out there. We will miss it very much this coming season, as there is nothing like that on Celebrity's schedule. We cant wait to try it again in late 2006.

Better take some sleeping pills cause it is boring,,,just kidding but it did get old..,. :o

I tend to disagree with this statement. We did this same cruise and had a blast. Never did it get old. We always had people to talk to. They did a great job filling our days.

I second the statement about transatlantic cruises. My 11/18 on the Millie has 8 sea days out of 14 total days. Luxury.

The only problem is the the first half of that trans is so port intensive that we had to add on the 2 day cruise to nowhere after the trans to give us even more sea days. Now where can I find a 14 day cruise to nowhere?

The only problem is the the first half of that trans is so port intensive that we had to add on the 2 day cruise to nowhere after the trans to give us even more sea days. Now where can I find a 14 day cruise to nowhere?

The Windjammer transatlantics are 14 days with no ports at all. Anyone been on one of those?

If you ever do, let us know. I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat!

Terri

Hi Everyone !

Constellation will have a great Caribbean Itinerary, in late 2006 (that Summit used to do) called the 10 night Ultimate Caribbean. It has 4 sea days (2 in the beginning and 2 at the end), and 5 port days in the middle.

IMHO, this is one of the best Caribbean itineraries out there. We will miss it very much this coming season, as there is nothing like that on Celebrity's schedule. We cant wait to try it again in late 2006.

Hey Andy, there are a bunch of us sailing this itinerary Mar. 23, 2007. You should come and join us! We're going to have a ball.:D

Garry

Think they'd take you on during Century's dry dock?:D

Archived